OB/GYN Job In Texas
OB/GYN Position in Texas CPH# JOB-2425273Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This partnership-track opportunity has a competitive compensation package. You will be offered medical benefits, vacation, relocation assistance, a sign-on, life insurance, CME time with a stipend, a retirement package, and malpractice insurance.
Come live and practice in this lovely coastal Texas city. This Gulf Coast location has sunny beaches and resorts, making it a relaxing location to live.
CompHealth is a national leader in physician staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With positions available in all fifty states, we can help you find OB GYN jobs in the area and that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please contact Paul Leifer at 203.663.9341 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- 1:5 call
- Spanish speaking physicians encouraged to apply
- Partnership-track opportunity
- Competitive compensation package
- Medical benefits and life insurance, and malpractice
- Vacation plus CME time with a stipend
- Relocation assistance and a sign-on
- Retirement package
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.