Nurse Practitioner Job In Austin, Texas
Nurse PractitionerNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Karla McGinniss: Sign in to view
Austin in Brief
Austin is made up of a diverse blend of cultures and lifestyles; it has a reputation for being an open, accepting city. As the capital of Texas and home to the University of Texas, government and education often take center stage. Austin boasts a high quality of life, and is often referred to as Silicon Hills, due to its many high-tech companies.
The Austin File
- Education. The Austin School District is committed to preparing students for future challenges; A Universe of Opportunity for Every Child is its slogan.
- Real Estate. Austin housing options range from the affordable to the extravagant; the median price of Austin real estate in just under $200,000.
- Family. A plethora of family-focused events and programs make Austin a fabulous area for parents and children.
- Culture. Austin is a mecca for those who love culture, given its rich music scene, numerous museums and vast performing arts offerings.
- Recreation. Austin residents enjoy outdoor activities at 206 parks, 12 preserves and 26 greenbelts as well as on and around the seven Highland Lakes.
- Weather. Austin features a subtropical climate, with warm summers and relatively mild winters.
Austin Fun Fact
In 1937, the country’s first public housing project was built in Austin, spearheaded by new Congressman Lyndon B. Johnson.
, our purpose is to perfect physicians' ability to practice medicine, every day, in everything we do. Through our more than 20,000 affiliated physicians and advanced practice clinicians, TeamHealth offers outsourced emergency medicine, hospital medicine, critical care, anesthesiology, orthopedic hospitalist, acute care surgery, obstetrics and gynecology hospitalist, ambulatory care, post-acute care and medical call center solutions to approximately 3,300 acute and post-acute facilities and physician groups nationwide. Our philosophy is as simple as our goal is singular: we believe better experiences for physicians lead to better outcomes—for patients, hospital partners and physicians alike.