Nurse Practitioner Job In Roxboro, North Carolina
NP/PA Hospitalist Opening in North CarolinaNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Mica Sylvain: Sign in to view
Apogee Physicians, the largest entirely physician-owned and operated Hospitalist group in the nation, is looking for a Nurse Practitioner who wants to become an inpatient expert. As a Nurse Practitioner Hospitalist for Apogee, you will examine and treat patients in collaboration with Apogee Physicians.
This unique opportunity at Person Memorial Hospital, a 110-bed facility in Roxboro, NC offers an attractive salary and 7 on/7 off schedule.
NP Hospitalist Opportunity:
- Organizational stability and career growth opportunities
- Full benefits package including, medical, dental, vision, CME and malpractice coverage
- Apogee University Training and NP AcademyFull physician and administrative support
- Current state RN and Nurse Practitioner license
- Master’s degree
- Inpatient Nurse Practitioner experience in internal medicine
- Located in Person County, 45 minutes from Durham, NC, 1 hour from Chapel Hill, NC and 1.25 hours from Raleigh, NC
- Roxboro offers small-town hospitality, a mild climate and many diverse housing options, from old estates to contemporary neighborhoods and luxurious lake homes
- Many recreational opportunities with Roxboro Country Club Golf Course, Palace Pointe entertainment complex and Hyco Lake and Mayo Lake which provide camping, picnicking, boating, fishing, swimming and water activities
- Roxboro has unique, multi-faceted recreation and arts opportunities with Kirby Theatre, a first class facility offering live musicals, theatre performances, art shows and many arts workshops and Person County Museum, offering several on-site historical sites
- Home to Rock of Ages Winery & Vineyard for wine tastings, tours, special events and concerts
- Roxboro offers an excellent school system with two pre-schools, seven elementary schools, two middle schools, one high school and one alternative school in the Person County Public School System, additionally there are three private schools and Piedmont Community College
Apogee Physicians is the largest entirely physician-owned and operated Hospitalist group in the nation. Over the last fifteen years we have successfully grown from 22 doctors in two local hospitals to over 750 physicians and nurse practitioners in 26 states. We are guided by our vision, What's best for the patient is best for the practice. We believe the foundation of our success lies in our ability to partner with the best physicians in the country; physicians, just like you.
Apogee Physicians is committed to Delivering the Apogee Promise of Safety, Quality, Service and Value every day, to every patient. The Apogee Promise is defined as: Safety - the absence of avoidable harm. Quality - when the best practice becomes the common practice. Service - exceeding expectations. Value - delivering the best for less.