Physician Assistant Job In Statesboro, Georgia
PA for Gastro. Statesboro, GA.Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Deborah Starling: Sign in to view
East Georgia Regional Medical Center, Statesboro, GA, is seeking a PA-C to join their Gastro practice.
- PA needed to join clinic
- Will assist current GI physician provider with office visits
- No call.
- Prefer 1- 5 yrs' experience in Gastro/IM
- Office in MOB within walking distance of hospital
- Suite has 6 patient exam rooms, with a planned expansion of the clinic in the next 12 months (from January 2018).
- PA Georgia state license required, or licensure in process
- Statesboro is lovely, family-oriented community
- the coastal towns of Savannah, GA and Hilton Head, SC are within easy drives (1hr & 1.5 hrs, respectively)
Statesboro, the largest city in Bulloch County in southeast Georgia, is conveniently located just 45 miles northwest of Savannah, and is home to Georgia Southern University, the third largest university in the state. A progressive and growing community, Statesboro provides an exceptional quality of life, with an abundance of cultural and recreational opportunities, including hiking and bike trails, a botanical garden, a family water park, vineyards, a performing arts center and excellent shopping. Bulloch County has 16 public schools and three private and parochial schools.
East Georgia Regional Medical Center is a 150-bed, acute-care hospital featuring a Women's Pavilion and an adjacent medical office building.
East Georgia Regional's healthcare team consists of approximately 750 associates and over 90 physicians representing a wide range of specialties. The hospital offers a 24-hour emergency department, a Level II neonatal center, same-day surgery and ambulatory care, a pain management center, a wound care clinic, a cardiac catheterization lab, and state-of-the-art diagnostic procedures including digital mammography, MRI, CT, PET/CT, nuclear medicine, and interventional radiology.
This hospital is partially owned by physicians.