Emergency Medicine Job In Illinois
EM Physician needed as an Associate ED Director in Southern Illinois CPH# JOB-2425337Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This quaint community is a collection of diverse people with different hopes, goals, and dreams. It also is a place where differences are put aside and all the residents come together to work, play, and relax.
Some of the highlights of this town include; lots of sporting and cultural events, a great place to relax with family and friends, home to over 30 unique, local restaurants, and a beautiful outdoor recreational area located next to a National Forest. The university in this town offers a lot of outdoor activities and festivals.
This community is also centrally located among the best wineries in the Midwest. It is a community of great neighborhoods, top notch school systems and wonderful places to shop.
To learn more about this position or other CompHealth opportunities nation wide, apply now! Call John Alvarez at (954)-837-2671, or email confidential CVs to John.Alvarez@comphealth.com - job#2425337.
- $252 per hour
- Up to 16 Administrative hours per month, (hours TBD with ED Medical Director) in addition to 12 Clin
- Compensation negotiable based on experience
- Bonus opportunities based on patient satisfaction and volume
- Comprehensive Benefits package including 401k
- Student Loan Repayment
- Sign-on bonus and relocation assistance are negotiable
- CME's and Malpractice with tail coverage
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.