Internal Medicine Job In Mankato, Minnesota
Palliative Care Physician Needed, Academic Setting, 1 hour from Twin Cities CPH# JOB-2427953Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This is an academic employer; successful candidate will receive an academic appointment to a top medical school. Precepting and mentoring medical students, residents and staff is part of the job, with an option to participate in research is also available if desired.
You will need a Minnesota license. If you do not currently hold a license in MN, CompHealth can help with the processing and application if necessary.
This position offers a competitive compensation package and a sign-on. You will also receive NHSC education loan repayment, occurrence malpractice insurance, medical and dental benefits, 22 vacation days, life insurance, 10 days of CME time with a $6K stipend, a pension, relocation assistance, and an academic affiliation to the medical school. Opportunities to precept and participate in research are available if desired.
This suburban town has great schools, low crime and numerous shopping, dining entertainment, recreational and professional sports offerings.
We fill jobs in all 50 states and receive new staffing requests daily. If you have something specific in mind, let CompHealth know and they will match you with an occupational medicine job, a family medicine, or internal medicine job that lives up to your vision.
If you are interested, please contact Julia Levy at 203.663.9347 and email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Work for one of the best names in medicine
- Assist in the development of clinical practice guidelines/standards
- BC/BE in Palliative Medicine required
- Academic Appointment to the Medical School, plus precepting and mentorship responsibilities.
- Top compensation package includes all insurances and generous loan repayment
- Enjoy 22 PTO days and generous CME time and stipend
- Located in a top Minneapolis suburb - all metro amenities
- Low crime and great schools make this a perfect place to raise a family
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.