Dermatology Job In Medford, Oregon
OREGON Dermatology Group adding Mohs Surgeon - Medford, ORNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Michelle Sullentrup: Sign in to view
myDermRecruiter is representing a patient-focused Dermatology Group in Oregon that needs to add a Fellowship Trained Mohs Surgeon to their team. Work outpatient, seeing patients for Mohs/General Dermatology.
- Ideal candidate must be Board Certified/Board Eligible and Fellowship Trained in Mohs; excellent bedside manner; outstanding communication skills, verbal and written; team player.
- Candidate MUST be willing to do Mohs & General Dermatology.
- Monday-Friday, NO WEEKENDS.
- Practice is offering an excellent salary and benefits package including Malpractice, Medical, generous vacation and reimbursement for continuing education and more!
Dermatology Recruitment Specialist
Office: 636-239-1787, Ext. 1
myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm Nationwide. Whether you are seeking a new Career Opportunity or need to recruit a provider to your practice, we can help! View more Dermatology Jobs nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com. Follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn?
myDermRecruiter is a boutique style medical recruitment firm, solely focused on the recruitment of Dermatology Physicians and Midlevel Providers nationwide! Our clients range from small one physician practices to large national healthcare organizations, seeking to recruit a Physician or Midlevel provider.
- Are you a practice administrator who needs to add a provider to your practice to keep up with patient volume?
- Are you a Physician that owns your own practice and doesn't know where to start to find an employee or partner?
- Are you a Physician, Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner seeking a new opportunity confidentially?
- Are you a Resident or Fellow trying to navigate your job search on your own?
Whatever you need, we can help! We offer a one-on-one, consultative approach to your recruitment needs or job search. Our consultants work closely with physicians and medical practices across the nation and are able to provide you with insight on competition, compensation, contracts, and opportunities in your region.