Neurosurgery Job In Kentucky
Neurosurgeon Needed in Western KentuckyNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Western Kentucky Hospital is a seeking a BC/ BE Vascular/Endovascular Neurosurgeon to meet the growing demand for neurological surgery services.
- Their progressive Neuroscience service line includes a recent expansion of epilepsy monitor unit, established cancer program, actively working towards stroke accreditation, OR outfitted with new microscope and state of the art brain navigation software.
- On site MRI is equipped with neuro package.
- They are looking for a physician to provide compassionate, high quality and personalized care to the residents of the Western Kentucky and surrounding areas.
- The candidate will collaborate with an exceptional team of a neurosurgeon and neurologists.
- In addition they will have the support of skilled Nurse Practitioners and a Physician Assistant.
- 1:3 call but only asked to 10 days per month
- Will get $1500 for each additional day of call coverage over 10 days/month
- The clinic is located within steps of the operating room creating efficiency of flow.
- The candidate will also be a part of the area?s largest multi-specialty group with a large referral base.
- Base is $650K - 2 year guarantee and then $65/RUVover 2,600 RVU per quarter
- Sign on bonus
- Training stipend available
- Student loan repayment
- Full employment benefits including health and malpractice insurance with tail coverage, paid vacation and CME time, relocation assistance, 403b with hospital matching, loan forgiveness, sign on bonus and more.
- Located in Western Kentucky
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.