Internal Medicine Job In Texas
South Central Texas needs Internal Medicine--Sign-On BonusNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
- Successful candidate will join an established multi-specialty group practice.
- Clinic hours M-F 8-5, inpatient care covered by Hospitalists.
- Position will be employed and includes $220K base salary , production bonuses, $22K signing bonus.
- Benefits include malpractice, health, disability, retirement plan, vacation/CME with $4K expenses, $10K relocation, and more.
- Must be BC; experienced candidates preferred; must have active Texas state license.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.