Trauma Surgery Job In Virginia
Trauma Surgeon Needed in central VirginiaNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Virginia based hospital is recruiting a full-time Critical Care/Trauma Boarded Surgeon to fill a current opening in their growing Level II Trauma Program.
- Need is immediate and they are looking at qualified candidates that could start within the next 4-6 months
- The current volume for the program averages approximately 1,000 patients per year and 7% penetrating trauma cases per year.
- The present staffing includes 5 surgeons with hopes to increase by two additional surgeons.
- This is an exceptional opportunity to work with respected physicians in a high-volume, innovative facility.
- With 458 beds this Hospital is the busiest Emergency Department in the Metropolitan area serving over 95,000 patients annually.
- Their Trauma Center is recognized by the Virginia Office of Emergency Medical Services as one of only 13 in the state.
- Competitive Salary, Benefits, and work schedule.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.