Family Medicine Job In Delaware
Academic FM/OB Wilmington, DENext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Work as a core faculty with 4 other family medicine physicians.
- Replace faculty member that left to pursue further training.
- Candidate will practice all aspects of family medicine- outpatient, inpatient and OB
- Work in own practice 3, 1/2 days per week.
- A candidate with C-Section training would be a plus.
- Solid compensation/benefit package.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.