Nurse Practitioner Job In Oregon
Coumadin Nurse Practitioner Opening In Southern Oregon-ft With RelocationNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
A healthcare system located in Southern Oregon is seeking an experienced Nurse Practitioner to join their Coumadin Clinic.
- Base compensation of $120K per year
- Relocation assistance of $10,000, CME allowance of $3,000, Generous vacation accrual plan
- Excellent health, dental, vision, and retirement benefits
- Schedule will be 10 hour days, 4 day work week
- The Coumadin NP will be doing anticoagulation assessments for patients taking Coumadin or Warfarin, including education and/or treatment of acute and chronic health problems along with preventative care. ?
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.