General Surgery Job In Oregon
Oregon based Critical Access Hospital Seeking a General SurgeonNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
- Practice would be self-directed and located where there is a substantive need, assuring quick ramp-up.
- Competitive salary guarantee plus incentives with generous benefits.
- Facility is a growing and progressive, newly replaced, State-of-the-Art, 17-bed Critical Access Hospital and co-located medical clinic facility
- Located in Southwestern Oregon coastal valley, just 20 minutes from the Pacific Ocean
- The hospital offers a rather full scope of community hospital services for its size including acute care, a well-equipped 24-hour 7-bed emergency department, medical and surgical services including critical care, state-of-the-art medical imaging and laboratory facilities, respiratory care, physical therapy, Swing Bed/skilled care services, outpatient day surgery and home health care services.
- The medical staff is composed of 2 internal medicine physicians, 2 family practice physicians, an orthopedic surgeon, ER physicians, and several visiting specialty physicians from nearby areas.
- City ranked as one of the 10 ?Best Small Towns in America?
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.