General/Adult Psychiatry Job In Bloomfield, Connecticut
Outpatient Psychiatrist Needed in New Haven County, Connecticut CPH# JOB-2429428Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
You'll receive a competitive compensation package, health benefits, four weeks of vacation, and six holidays. You'll also be provided loan repayment, relocation assistance, a sign-on, life insurance, one week of CME time with an allowance, a 401(k) retirement package with matching, and malpractice insurance.
Come practice near the capital city of Hartford, Connecticut. It places you within an easy drive of New York City, NY, and Boston, MA. You can live in one of the most upscale communities in the state. There are exceptional universities nearby and some of the best golf in the Northeast.
CompHealth works closely with all types of facilities: from top-10 hospitals to remote clinics. We will help you find a variety of psychiatry jobs to choose from that fit your skills and meet your expectations.
If this sounds like your just-right job, contact Pamela Mead directly at 203.663.9328 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Outpatient psychiatry
- Mental health and addiction services
- Adult and adolescent patients (13 or older)
- BC/BE within 3 years of residency
- Competitive compensation package
- Health, life, and malpractice insurance
- 4 weeks of vacation, 6 holidays, 1 week CME with stipend
- Loan repayment, relocation assistance, plus a sign-on
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.