General/Adult Psychiatry Job In Bloomfield, Connecticut
Weekend Inpatient Psychiatry Need in Connecticut CPH# JOB-2429423Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
You'll receive a competitive compensation package, health benefits, four weeks of vacation, and six holidays. You'll also be provided loan repayment, relocation assistance, a sign-on, life insurance, one week of CME time with an allowance, a 401(k) retirement package with matching, and malpractice insurance.
Come practice near the capital city of Hartford, Connecticut. It places you within an easy drive of New York City, NY, and Boston, MA. You can live in some of the most upscale communities in the state with exceptional universities nearby and some of the best golf in the Northeast.
CompHealth is a national leader in physician staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With positions available in all fifty states, we can help you find psychiatry jobs in the area and that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please contact Pamela Mead directly at 203.663.9328 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Adult patients
- Inpatient and emergency coverage
- Friday at 5 pm until Monday at 7 am
- BC/BE within 3 years of residency
- Competitive compensation package
- Health, life, and malpractice insurance
- 4 weeks of vacation, 6 holidays, 1week CME with stipend
- Loan repayment, relocation assistance, plus a sign-on
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.