General/Adult Psychiatry Job In Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Adult Psychiatrist Role in Philadelphia, PA CPH# JOB-2429324Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered malpractice coverage, medical benefits, six weeks of PTO, one week of CME time with a $3K stipend, life insurance, relocation reimbursement, a pension plan, and a 403(b) retirement package.
Come live in one of the best areas of Pennsylvania. Philadelphia is a city brimming with diverse neighborhoods vibrant with culture, bistros, shops, and treasures to be uncovered.
Contact CompHealth to learn about this position or be connected with a variety of psychiatry jobs. You will get to choose an opportunity with the location and benefits you've been searching for.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Nancy Montgomery directly at 203.663.9416 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 40-hour workweek, Monday-Friday
- Inpatient adults and consult liaison
- Teaching affiliation
- BC or BE within 5 years
- Final-year residents and fellows welcome
- 6 weeks of PTO, 1 week of CME time with a $3K stipend
- Pension plan and a 403(b) retirement package
- Malpractice coverage, medical benefits, life insurance
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.