General Cardiology Job In Erie, Pennsylvania
Non-Invasive Cardiology opportunity with a large, non-profit hospital in Northern Pennsylvania CPH# JOB-2423889Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Nuclear, echocardiography and vascular certified programs. Services include stress echo and 3D echo. Private office and diagnostic center located near the hospital.
The ideal physician is a cardiology fellowship-trained board certified/board eligible.
Advanced imaging skills are a preferred but not required.
Benefits which include: malpractice insurance, 25 paid time off days, 5 CME days with 3k stipend, medical and dental coverage, pension plan, long-term disability and group life insurance.
Paid interview and relocation expenses
You'll need to be board certified or board eligible and have a PA license which CompHealth can help you obtain.
This opportunity offers an excellent base salary including production and bonuses with excellent medical benefits, a Monday to Friday schedule, and 5 weeks of PTO.
You'll be working with one of the top hospitals in Northwest Pennsylvania, with access to one of the best waterfront state parks in the country. Enjoy all the amenities of city life while having the option of relaxing outside city noise or enjoying the innumerable activities the outdoors has to offer.
Let your consultant know if this position sounds like a good fit for you. CompHealth has the largest client network in the nation giving you the most opportunities to choose from locally and nationally.
If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to email@example.com and refer to JOB-2423889
- Join a large group of top-rated cardiologists with a non-profit hospital
- Nuclear, echocardiography and vascular certified programs.
- Up to $500k salary, $50k yearly quality bonus, occurrence malpractice, and more
- Monday - Friday schedule with call 1:14 days
- 8 weeks PTO plus another week for CME
- 457 (b) deferred compensation plan, 403(b) tax shelter, pension plan
- H1B candidates are welcome to apply
- Within 10 miles of an international airport
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.