Hospitalist Job In Port Charlotte, Florida
HospitalistNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Jason Nuwer: Sign in to view
- RVU program
- Sign-on bonus available
- Malpractice and tail insurance provided
- Benefits available
Port Charlotte in Brief
Located south of Tampa and north of the Everglades, Port Charlotte is a small city that features a relaxed pace of life and warm, southern hospitality. The Charlotte Harbor region features upland and aquatic preserve areas; beautiful beaches; a variety of cultural pursuits; and world-class fishing, boating and sailing.
The Port Charlotte File
- Education. The Charlotte County School District has a mission to ensure that all students achieve their highest personal potential.
- Real Estate. Port Charlotte offers real estate choices for every budget, from luxury estates to more modest homes; it’s one of the most affordable coastal areas in Florida.
- Family. Port Charlotte is a great place for families; its cost of living index of 86.2 is well below the U.S. average of 100.
- Culture. Port Charlotte is home to the Charlotte Symphony Orchestra and the Charlotte County Historical Center, a waterfront museum.
- Recreation. Port Charlotte is a great outdoor year-round playground; SAIL Magazine named Charlotte Harbor as one of the 10 Greatest Places to Sail.
- Weather. Port Charlotte features a tropical climate with sunny skies, soft breezes and an occasional afternoon shower. Highs range from the 70s in January to the 90s during the summer months.
Port Charlotte Fun Fact
Port Charlotte was largely platted and developed by the now-defunct General Development Corporation; it’s not a chartered municipality, but is the most populated area in Charlotte County.
, our purpose is to perfect physicians' ability to practice medicine, every day, in everything we do. Through our more than 20,000 affiliated physicians and advanced practice clinicians, TeamHealth offers outsourced emergency medicine, hospital medicine, critical care, anesthesiology, orthopedic hospitalist, acute care surgery, obstetrics and gynecology hospitalist, ambulatory care, post-acute care and medical call center solutions to approximately 3,300 acute and post-acute facilities and physician groups nationwide. Our philosophy is as simple as our goal is singular: we believe better experiences for physicians lead to better outcomes—for patients, hospital partners and physicians alike.