Nurse Practitioner Job In Portsmouth, New Hampshire
Surgery - Nurse Practitioner/ Physician AssistantNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
- 234-bed Acute Care Facility
- Level II ACS verified trauma center
- Robust regional referral opportunities
- Busy Emergency General Surgery component
- 23-bed ICU (and growing) *excellent support
- Hospital Services include Orthopedics, Interventional Radiology, Neurosurgery, Hybrid OR, Cardiac Surgery & more.
- Approximately 1,200 trauma admissions per year (higher volumes in the summer) Mainly blunt traumas with 3% penetrating
Advanced Practice Professional Criteria:
- First Assist Experience Preferred
- Willingness to work at on-site clinic for post-op follow up visit
Envision Physician Services is America’s leading national medical group, providing anesthesiology, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, surgical services, and women’s and children’s health services to more than 1,800 clinical departments in 45 states and D.C.. As a part of Envision Healthcare, we lead the delivery of care and treat more than 35 million patients every year.
We are focused on what matters most—our patients. By protecting and empowering our team of more than 25,000 clinicians through wellness resources, administrative support, clinical best practices, clinical research, leadership opportunities and more, we deliver the best care to patients when and where they need us most.
Envision Physician Services is built for your career in medicine — wherever it takes you. You’ll find an opportunity that fits your needs, schedule and goals at any stage of your journey.