General Neurology Job In Jefferson City, Missouri
Your next Neurology opportunity with a waiting patient base in Jefferson City, MO CPH# JOB-2430991Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This is a fantastic opportunity to step into a practice with plenty of patients and a substantial waiting list. Enjoy working on a team with great camaraderie, low turnover, longevity and stability.
114 bed facility with Level 2 stroke Designation and option to cover in the rehabilitation unit. The Medical Center is adjacent to the Hospital. This is a Hospital supported and owned practice so you don't have to worry about marketing your services - just practice the art of medicine! An opportunity to perform the following procedures - EEG, Nerve Conductions, EMGs & Botox. Excellent opportunity for someone that is up to date on the latest in Neurology.
Jefferson City is Missouri's state capital. A medium sized town with a big city feel. All the amenities you would want including arts, shopping, special events, excellent private AND public schools.
Not quite right? We have Neurology opportunities across the United States! Feel free to refer a colleague.
For more information contact Gabriela Perez Carpenter at 954 837 2699 or email email@example.com
- Join a busy and growing hospital owned practice - you do not need to market the practice
- 2018 and 2019 Residents Welcome to Apply
- Strong referral base of 600+ providers
- Round in a Level 2 Stroke Designation facility
- Academic partnership with a Family Practice residency
- Great work life balance with flexible schedule- how about a 4 day work week?
- Competitve salary and exceptional benefits
- Dynamic midwestern city with all the amenities, 30 minutes to the Univeristy of Missouri
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.