RN Job In Montrose, Colorado
Emergency Department Nurse Manager (RN) Temp-to-Perm
This job was posted 4 days ago. Be one of the first 5 applicants.
If you are looking to further your career in an area surrounded by mountains, with plenty of sunshine, a moderate climate, and natural beauty, this is the spot for you!
Our client is seeking an Emergency Department Nurse Manager (RN) for a Temporary-to-Permanent (Temp-to-Hire) opportunity in western Colorado. Registered Nurse Manager must be decisive, collaborative, open-minded, and a team-focused leader. This is a small hospital that has a 12 bed Emergency Department (ER), with approximately 15,000 visits per year, along with an Urgent Care Clinic, staffing three Nurse Practitioners, that sees approximately 6,000 patients per year.
This area is beautiful! It’s perfect for hiking, mountain biking, skiing, climbing, fly fishing, camping, wildlife interests, scenic viewing, photography, and more! Golf courses in town and just a short drive from several major Mountain/Ski Resorts. Simple rural living, but in close proximity to larger cities with regional airports. Do not miss exploring this opportunity!
Emergency Department (ER) Nurse Manager
- Temp-to-Perm (Temp-to-Hire) position in WESTERN COLORADO
- Provide overall management to the Hospital Emergency Department (ER), Trauma Program, and Urgent Care Clinic
- Assure compliance with federal and state regulations and company policies
- Responsible for hiring and developing excellent clinical personnel
- Maintain positive physician relations and work collaboratively with all department managers to achieve staff productivity goals, and achieve financial/budget results
- Minimum of 5 years emergency room experience
- Minimum of 2 years hospital nursing management experience
- Possess advanced knowledge of emergency nursing practices and healthcare administration
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse (RN) in Colorado or possess a temporary work permit from the Board of Nursing
- BLS certification