Internal Medicine Critical Care Job In Scottsdale, Arizona
Travel Team Intensivist OpportunityNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Mica Sylvain: Sign in to view
We encourage you to join our team and discover the Apogee difference.
Exclusive Apogee Physician Travel Team Benefits as an Intensivist:
- Generous annual salary with full benefits package and a consistent schedule of 7 days on/ 7 days off
- Employed Full-time position, shifts are guaranteed
- Same training and structure at each program, onsite administrative support from our Patient Information Coordinators
- Comprehensive training through our CME accredited courses, Apogee University and PD Summit
- In-house credential and license department, all services and fees are taken care of
- Unite with a team that delivers the Apogee Promise of Safety, Quality, Service and Value, each and every day, one patient at a time
- Access to professional in-house visa, license and credentialing departments, all services and fees are included and covered
More about the Apogee Travel Team:
When you are a member of the Apogee Travel Team, you choose the lifestyle you want to live. This is a unique opportunity to work in a location where you can be respected and appreciated for the specialist that you are without having to compromise where you live. You will enjoy the advantages of the largest and most successful physician-owned and operated group while benefiting from the extensive resources of one of the most respected Hospitalist groups in the nation. In short, for the very best physicians, we have the opportunity to make your career exceptional.
For more information visit: apogeephysicians.com.
***Training in Critical Care required
Apogee Physicians is the largest entirely physician-owned and operated Hospitalist group in the nation. Over the last fifteen years we have successfully grown from 22 doctors in two local hospitals to over 750 physicians and nurse practitioners in 26 states. We are guided by our vision, What's best for the patient is best for the practice. We believe the foundation of our success lies in our ability to partner with the best physicians in the country; physicians, just like you.
Apogee Physicians is committed to Delivering the Apogee Promise of Safety, Quality, Service and Value every day, to every patient. The Apogee Promise is defined as: Safety - the absence of avoidable harm. Quality - when the best practice becomes the common practice. Service - exceeding expectations. Value - delivering the best for less.