Urgent Care Job In Washington
Urgent Care Position, Vancouver, WaNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
- Practice has Family Physicians and Physician Assistants providing care to a growing patient population.
- Practice seeks an additional physician for this growing practice which sees outpatient primary care patients by appointment along with offering urgent care services.?
- Hours of operation are M-F 8 to 8. Saturday is 8 to 5.
- Some physicians work 4 -10 hour days, other work 3 -12 hour shifts.
- Center has lab, digital x-ray, and offers some rehab care.
- Group has EMR in place.
- Candidate would do a mix of urgent care and occupational medicine work.
- A base salary, incentives based on production, and comprehensive benefits package is being offered.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.