Nurse Practitioner Job In Connecticut
Nocturnist Nurse Practitioner Needed in HartfordNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Seeking a Nurse Practitioner for night time Hospitalist position. Private physician-owned corporation providing services to patients in the Central Connecticut area is seeking several full-time Physician Assistant for our rapidly growing Hospitalist Division. Join 20 MD's and 4 APRN's. The current schedule for our four full-time Daytime Hospitalist advanced practitioners is:
- 144 hours in four weeks average36 hours / week
- Daily schedule varies to include a rotation of evening hours
- One full weekend every four weeks is included in the 144 hours
- Paid Time Off is 26 days per year accrued at 4 hours per week
- Salaries are competitive and commensurate with qualifications with a full spectrum of benefits.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.