Nurse Practitioner Job In Nashville, Tennessee
Family Provider Sought for Primary Care Practice -Nashville!Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
• Advanced Provider sought to join Physician as an extender of the practice
• Diagnose and treat common acute family illnesses
• Order, interpret and evaluate diagnostic tests to identify and assess patients’ clinical problems and health care needs
• Help patients manage their well-being through patient education
• Records findings and formulates a plan and prognosis based on patient's condition
• Hours: M-F, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
• Outpatient only
• Masters of Science degree in Nursing
• National certification as a Family Nurse Practitioner
• Current APRN license in Tennessee
• BLS/ACLS Certification
• Two years advanced practice experience
• Employment through HCA with full benefits
• Malpractice, 401K and CME allowance
Middle Tennessee is well known for beautiful scenery, communities rich in history, a mild four-season climate and outstanding entertainment. Nashville, the capitol of Tennessee, is a thriving metropolitan city with a population of approximately 600,000 (1.6 million SSA) offering a superior lifestyle and one of the best medical communities in the country - and NO State Personal Income Tax.
Nashville is repeatedly recognized as one of the country’s top cities for business and future growth. In 2011, Forbe's magazine rated Nashville #3 as America's Next Big Boom Towns and Kiplinger's magazine rated Nashville as their #3 "Best Value City", based on vibrant economy, reasonable living costs, and great amentities. Previously Modern Physician Magazine listed Nashville as 7th on "The List" of the top 75 places to run a medical practice in the country. Population, malpractice premiums, Medicare reimbursement, labor costs, state income tax (TN has none) and education attainment were criteria used in the ranking. In 2011, Nashville was given a Top 5 ranking by Travel & Leisure for its "Affordable Getaways" and "Friendliest City" categories.
Long noted as the “Athens of the South” for its sixteen institutions of higher learning it also provides outstanding Private/Parochial options with strong Public Schools and an expanded Library system. While the city is perhaps best known as “Music City” for its Country music beginnings, it has matured to offer wide-ranging venues from Jazz/Blues to the new Schermerhorn Symphony Center. The city’s beautiful tree-lined streets, excellent park system, two local lakes, Sports complexes.
TriStar Southern Hills has been a leader for 26 years in a wide range of state of the art healthcare, including emergency services, cardiology, vascular surgery, orthopaedics and oncology.
Serving our community since October 15, 1979, TriStar Southern Hills continues to grow and evolve. Since that time, the hospital has grown to 132 beds and now serves three counties, including Davidson, Williamson and Rutherford.
Over the years, the physician base has also changed. Starting with a small group of doctors, TriStar Southern Hills medical staff currently has over 300 members representing more than 20 specialties. All are board certified or board eligible.