Internal Medicine Job In Ohio
Family And/or Internal Medicine Opportunity In Dover, OhNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Hospital employed position. ?Work in small group setting. ?
- Work with other primary care physicians and advanced practice providers
- Monday thru Friday strictly outpatient position. ?See 20 to 24 patients per day
- Primary care practices include a Health Care Navigator, Care Coordination Center that handles all triage calls, script refills, and pre certifications
- Salary based upon 75th percentile of MGMA + Wrvu bonus+ full benefit package including sign on and relocation
- Loan repayment up to $80K over 4 year period. ?Potential stipend during residency
- 403B retirement with generous match
- Dover is 40 minutes directly South of Akron, easy commute straight up I-77?
- Dover was named the ?safest city? in Ohio in 2017
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.