Internal Medicine Job In Kansas
House Call Need In Kansas City!Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
The nation's leader in house call medicine with 20+ years of experience has a need in the Kansas City area!
- See 9 or 10 patients per day. ?Most patients are senior citizens.
- Providers have access to in-home laboratory services, EKG's, echocardiograms, ultrasounds, vascular studies, Holter monitors and x-rays.?
- Providers have a quality work/life balance that is difficult to achieve in a typical office-based practice. ?
- See patients Monday thru Friday from 8:30 am - 5:00 pm.?
- Candidates must have board-certification. ?Candidates with license in MO and KS would be preferred.
- Generous compensation/benefit package. ?Family Medicine and Internal Medicine candidates will both be considered.?
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.