Nurse Practitioner Job In North Carolina
Hospitalist Advanced Provider Positions In South Central North CarolinaNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
A hospital owned Hospitalist Group is seeking to add Day and Night Advanced Practice Providers due to increasing volumes and to provide care in disease specific units.
- Competitive compensation plus generous benefits including pain malpractice, CME time and allowance, accrued paid time off, holiday differential, extra shift pay, 403(b) match, 457(b), health, dental, and other desirable benefits
- Permanent, full-time positions
- 539 Bed, Level 3 Trauma Center
- Adult ED volume is over 100K with high acuity and 28% admitted patients annually
- Interventional Cardiology 24/7 and all specialties on call
- Must have Emergency Medicine experience as a provider
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.