Pulmonary Critical Care Job In Maryland
Pulmonary/Critical Care Practice Opening in Baltimore, MDNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Practice in a large single-specialty, private pulmonary/critical care group.
- Work with 4 to 5 colleagues out of one hospital
- Group holds Medical Directorships at ICU covered
- Rotation of 1 week in the ICU, I week in the IMC, 1 week covering pulmonary consults and 1 week in the outpatient clinic and time in post op for open heart service
- ICU shifts 7am to 7 pm, with average census 12 to 14
- Guaranteed salary leading to partnership track
- Lucrative potential
- Full benefit package, including 401k, profit sharing, 4 week vacation, CME, etc.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.