General/Adult Psychiatry Job In Columbia, Maryland
Child/Adolescent Psychiatrist needed Maryland, near DC CPH# JOB-2445646Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
You'll receive a competitive compensation package, RVU bonuses, health benefits, and vacation. You'll also be provided relocation assistance, a sign-on, long-term disability and short-term disability, life insurance, 40 hours of CME time with a $2K stipend, a 403(b) retirement package, and paid malpractice insurance.
You will enjoy living and working in this Maryland city. It is located in the Washington, DC Area. This is in an upscale neighborhood with excellent schools, exceptional dining, shopping, swimming, bike paths, tennis clubs, and street festivals. It is a great place to settle down or raise a family.
CompHealth was founded in 1979 and is now the largest physician staffing agency in the U.S. Because we work with thousands of facilities throughout the country, we can find the right psychiatry job and location for you.
To get started, please contact Pamela Mead directly at 203.663.9328, text 203.994.3883, or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Child/Adolescent Psychiatrist
- Monday-Friday, 8:30am-4:30pm
- H1-B visa holders accepted
- Competitive compensation and RVU bonuses
- Health benefits, vacation, 1 week CME with $2K
- Relocation assistance and a sign-on
- Paid malpractice insurance, LTD/STD, life insurance
- 403(b) retirement package
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.