Endocrinology Job In North Dakota
Fargo, North Dakota Seeks Additional Endocrinology SpecialistNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Successful candidate will join well established program in busy multi-specialty group practice of over 200 physicians.?
- Outpatient practice; 4.5 day work week, no call.
- Well established diabetes program with nurse practitioner, dietitians, and CDEs. ?
- Employed position will include competitive base salary, production bonuses.
- Comprehensive benefits package to include malpractice with tail coverage, health,401K pension plan with match, vacation/CME with expenses, relocation and more.
- Must be BC/BE, upcoming fellow grads along with experienced candidates welcomed.
- H1B visa qualifier; J1 visa for 2019 fellows only. ?
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.