Pulmonary Critical Care Job In Maryland
Exceptional Pulmonology/Critical Care opportunity in Western Maryland-2 hours out of Baltimore CPH# JOB-2447466Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
You will receive a competitive compensation package, medical benefits, and four weeks of vacation. You will also be provided $10K relocation reimbursement, a sign-on bonus, life insurance, a CME stipend, a retirement package, and malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
This is a small town located in the beautiful Allegheny Mountains that is rich with history. Explore the abundant outdoor recreational life and fish in the Potomac River or wander around old downtown with museums and a scenic railroad.
CompHealth is the industry leader in both permanent and locum tenens staffing. With the largest nationwide client network, we have openings across the 50 states serving providers in more than 100 specialties. CompHealth will find the right Pulm/CC job in the right location for you.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Gabriela Perez-Carpenter directly at 954.837.2699 or email your CV and references to Gabriela.firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hospital employed with low overhead
- 18 bed ICU with Telemedicine program of Advanced ICU Care; 275 Bed Hospital
- Traditional Outpatient Pulm & Inpatient Critical Care
- CME stipend and Malpractice coverage
- Competitive base salary with RVU production bonuses
- 2 hours from Baltimore and Washington DC
- Wonderful welcoming group and community
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.