General Cardiology Job In New Jersey
Cardiology position for Invasive/Non Invasive in a lovely New Jersey City CPH# JOB-2447622Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Schedule is Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm. Opportunity is for a Non Invasive or Invasive (non Interventional) Cardiologist. Must have excellent clinical and communication skills and be committed to patient care. The facility requires that you be board certified or board eligible. A NJ license will be required, and CompHealth can assist you with the process. Practicing and current fellows are welcome to apply.
This remarkable position offers a competitive compensation package and bonuses. You will also receive medical benefits, vacation, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice coverage. Come live and practice in this beautiful and friendly New Jersey town. You will be located in a prime location with access to outdoor activities, shopping, dining and near other New Jersey cities.
The area is one of the top highly sought after locations in New Jersey. Area is not too far from New York or Newark, NJ. Let your consultant know if this position sounds like a good fit for you or your friend/colleague. CompHealth has the largest client network in the nation giving you the most opportunities to choose from locally and nationally. For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Austyn Iwuh directly at 801.930.3363 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Join more than 6 other Cardiologists in this exciting and expanding practice
- Practicing Cardiologists and fellows are encouraged to apply
- Great call schedule
- Generous vacation time with CME plus many more incentives in the 'Garden State'
- Group performs all types of Cardiology procedures with MUGA Scans, Heart failure, EST
- Medical benefits covered, malpractice and other benefits are in place
- Come on board, love your job and your community with splendid work-life balance
- All necessary state-of-the-art equipment, including Cath Labs are fully functional
- Positions open nationwide
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- All at no cost to you
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.