Family Medicine Job In
Physician - Family Medicine Job in Fernley, NVNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
"We have amazing recreational opportunities all around. A short commute leaves more time with my family and the great outdoors. I feel more secure about the safety of my family. I feel respect and gratitude from my community. " - Dr. Marion Smith, Banner Health Rural Physician
Employed opportunity for a BE/BC Family Medicine physician in Fernley, NV.
When you work with Banner Health:
- You receive a lucrative compensation package, much higher than the average FP salary!
- Base Salary w/ Productivity Incentive (wRVU)
- Retention bonus after 3yrs of $75,000 (renews every 3yrs)
- Paid malpractice with tail coverage
- Excellent health benefits and retirement packages
- Flexibility in your schedule
- Customize your hours
- Be as busy as you want!
- Spend lunch with your family
- Enjoy the flexibility of joining your children at school functions
- Your education comes first
- Paid CME + allowance
- $100k loan repayment (+ an additional $50k from State of Nevada) + you'd qualify for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness program
- You’re supported by the strength of a Top 5 Large Healthcare System with over 1,500 providers system wide
ADVANTAGES OF A SMALL TOWN PRACTICE | Rural medicine offers some of the most exciting opportunities in American medicine – a wide variety of cases, practicing full-spectrum primary care, challenging and rare opportunities, greater emphasis on patient relationships, less time-consuming call, less bureaucracy with greater opportunity for development.
SUBMIT YOUR CV TODAY FOR IMMEDIATE AND CONFIDENTIAL CONSIDERATION
Banner Health is one of the largest non-profit health care systems in the country with twenty-eight hospitals (15 in Arizona), six long term care centers and an array of other services, including primary care and specialty clinics, home care services and home medical equipment, in six Western states and is recognized for its leadership and dedication to the communities we serve. In addition, Banner Health and University of Arizona Health Network have come together to form Banner – University Medicine, a health system anchored in Phoenix and Tucson that makes the highest level of care accessible to Arizona residents. At the heart of this merger is academic medicine; research, teaching and patient care – across three academic medical centers.
We welcome you to explore the opportunity to be a key contributor within our award-winning network of hospitals, clinics, research facilities and physician practices.
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, Banner University Medical Group (BUMG) recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. BUMG is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer.