Join one of the most recognized and fastest growing multi-specialty groups in Illinois! Springfield Clinic seeks an exceptional board-certified/board eligible (BC/BE) Urologist to join their high volume practice. With more than 400 physicians and advanced practitioners, practicing in 80 medical specialties and sub-specialties, Springfield Clinic serves a population of nearly one million patients throughout the central Illinois region. The physicians and surgeons of Springfield Clinic continue to lead the way in medical technology and innovation.
Compensation & Benefits:
- $850,000+ income potential with partnership
- $50,000 Signing bonus
- Share revenue from partner-owned ASC
- 2-year income guarantee including comprehensive benefits, relocation and production incentive
- Production bonus potential
- Long-term partnership opportunity
- 3 BC Urologists
- 3 Advanced Practice Providers
- 6 room partner-owned ASC
- High volume practice
- Electronic Health Records (EHR)
- Blocked OR schedule
- Call schedule 1:4 with new hire
- 24-hour Urology resident hospital and ER Coverage
- 24-hour Tele Nurse Service
- State-of-the-art technology
- Multiple robotic capabilities
- Opportunity to work with Southern Illinois University urology residents
- Springfield Clinic's Clinical Research Department conducts all of the clinical trials at Springfield Clinic.
- Many of our physicians and advance practice providers participate in clinical trials.
- Capital of Illinois, rated one of the “Best Places to Live in the U.S.”
- Springfield, IL is a vibrant area with microbreweries, upscale restaurants, annual festivals and historical buildings and landmarks
- Easy access to St Louis, Missouri and Chicago, Illinois
- Home to Southern Illinois University and excellent private schools
- Family-friendly, small town living in a large, active city
Springfield Clinic’s established one million patient population provides a substantial income with an excellent work/life balance. Find out more about us.
Interested candidates please contact:
VP Client Services
Please reference Position ID 161152 when responding.