Hospitalist Job In Abilene, Texas
Swing shifth needed in the Texas Midwest-$150/hr additional stipend for discharges- Resident Stipend CPH# JOB-2447982Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Guaranteed 10 (12hr) shifts a month at a very competitive hourly rate.
Enjoy a quality work/life balance and live in a small-town atmosphere with all the big city conveniences. Abilene, TX boasts population of 120k, serving a community of over 400k a regional area of higher education and the arts If you are a night owl and would like to explore this opportunity for all that it has to offer, please send your CV to email@example.com Residents 2018 encouraged to apply Kim Constantin Senior Consultant 954-837-2659 JOB-2447982
- Minimum of 120 hours/month (10-twelve hour shifts) more shifts available
- Work the swing shift 4pm-4am
- Sign on and relocation offered
- Send your CV today to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Family friendly community-lower cost of living
- A regional area of higher education and the arts
- Residents 2018 encouraged to apply
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.