Internal Medicine Job In Bristol, Connecticut
Internal Medicine Physician Position in Bristol CT CPH# JOB-2447910Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered life insurance, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, PTO, CME time, a retirement package, relocation assistance, and a sign-on.
You will enjoy living and working in Bristol, 20 miles southwest of Hartford. and best known as the home of ESPN, whose central studios are in the city. Bristol is also home to Lake Compounce, America's oldest continuously operating theme park.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an internist job in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
To get started, please contact Dr. Tony Bonazzo at 203.663.9398 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Internist needed
- Monday to Friday, 8 am to 5 pm with one Saturday per month
- One 7 pm evening per week
- 40 total hour work week with administrative time
- Board certified or board eligible
- Bi-lingual skills in English and Spanish a plus
- 25 PTO days
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.