Family Medicine Job In Connecticut
Family Medicine Physician Position in Danbury CT CPH# JOB-2447907Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered life insurance, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, PTO, CME time, a retirement package, relocation assistance, and a sign-on.
You will enjoy living and working in this city within an easy drive to New York City or Boston as well as to some of the finest antiquing, wine trail visits, and dining in nearby Litchfield County.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other family medicine jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Dr. Tony Bonazzo at 203.663.9398 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Family medicine physician
- 40 total hour work week with administrative time
- Monday to Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
- One 7 pm evening per week
- Call of one day out of fifty per year
- Bi-lingual skills in English and Spanish a plus
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- 25 PTO days
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.