Family Medicine Job In Hannibal, Missouri
Enjoy autonomy in NE Missouri Family Practice CPH# JOB-2447740Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Live in an area with beautiful, historical parks, a charming downtown, and numerous outdoor activities including boating on the Mississippi River and trail riding along the river. The town has great attractions related to American history and American literature. It's an exceptional place to settle down or raise a family.
If you have interest in this position or others like it, please contact Roberta Margolis at 203-663-9335 or Roberta.firstname.lastname@example.org. All searches are confidential.
- Well established, respected multispecialty group
- Outpatient practice with 1 in 9 phone call, no adtmitting or rounding
- Can accept J1 nad H1 visas
- Practice the way you want, enjoy genuine autonomy
- Outstanding salary package with 50k sign on bonus
- Full benefits including up to 150k in loan repayment
- Superior work-life balance in a safe town with great outdoor recreation
- Practice with an exceptional group and have the life of your dreams
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.