Hospitalist Job In Wisconsin
Post-Acute Weekdays in Wisconsin from 90 minutes to Minneapolis and H1 Visa Sponsor CPH# JOB-2448748Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Will consider IM, FM physicians. Geriatric or Palliative Fellowship training a plus.
Monday to Friday daytime schedule from 8am to 5pm or similar hours. No nights or weekends. Any call assistance is daytime only.
Will round on patients at their Skilled Nursing or similar facilities for post-acute, long-term, or rehab. Focus on quality care and time for adult/geriatric patients seeing an average 10-15 per day.
A stable and secure full-time employed position with a competitive salary, bonus incentives, and full benefits package.
H1b Visa sponsorship is available for providers that can start in 2018.
One of the Wisconsin community's is just 90 minutes to Minneapolis-St Paul, has a 4 year University, excellent public or private schools, and lots of outdoor recreational activities. Another was rated in Forbes Magazine as a top 10 small cities to raise a family.
If you are interested in this Provider opportunity or others like it, CompHealth can help. Apply Now. Contact Gary Nishizaki at direct #954.837.2697 or send CV to email@example.com to be considered.
JOB# - 2448748
- Post-Acute provider needed for one of the largest physician multi-specialty groups in the region
- See patients for their Skilled Nursing or similar facilities for post-acute, long-term, or rehab.
- Monday to Friday daytime schedule only. No evenings and weekends. Call is daytime only.
- They have 3 locations available in Wisconsin to choose that are driving distance to Minneapolis
- Focus on quality care and time for adult/geriatric patients seeing an average 10-15 per day.
- Competitive salary, bonus incentives, and full benefits package
- H1b Visa sponsorship is available for 2018
- Locations in Wisconsin also about 3 hours to Milwaukee or 4.5 hours to Chicago
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- All at no cost to you
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.