Anesthesiology Job In Maryland
Pain Management Position in Maryland CPH# JOB-2450796Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This partnership track opportunity has a generous salary of $400K annually. You will be offered medical benefits, three weeks of vacation, relocation assistance, life insurance, one week CME time, and a retirement package.
Come live and practice in this quaint Maryland city about 20 minutes from our nation's capital of Washington D.C.. This location is known for being one of the top 100 places to live in the country with great homes, convenience, a diverse population, and a spectacular downtown.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find a pain management job in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
To get started, please contact Rya Harrison at 203.663.9406 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- 100 percent interventional pain management
- Monday-Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
- No call
- Board certified or board eligible
- Fellowship training in pain management
- $400K salary
- Three weeks of vacation and one week of CME time
- Affordable health, dental, and life insurance, with LTD/STD
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.