General/Adult Psychiatry Job In Modesto, California
Check out this great Psychiatry opening!Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Lourdes Kvalem: Sign in to view
This full-time Psychiatry position is to join Tenet Healthcare & Doctor's Medical Center of Modesto as an Independent contractor (1099). If you are a motivated, self-starter physician this is the position you have been waiting for! With little/no competition in the area you will have the freedom to build your practice and do what you need to do to be successful!
- 67-bed acute care adult inpatient Psychiatric hospital
- Only Psych hospital in 6 counties - 500,000 draw area
- Physician shall provide both inpatient and outpatient clinical services at DBHC and DMC as assigned by DBHC Medical Director or his/her designee.
- Currently developing outpatient services at which point the inpatient workload will be adjusted to accommodate the outpatient rotation
- Weekday Service Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Weekday Coverage expectation: up to 14 patients/day
- $368,000 base pay (annual collections guarantee for coverage 230 weekdays/year)
- Additional Call coverage required based on rotation, compensated as follows:
- Weekday After Hour Service – Monday-Friday, 4:00 PM – 8:00 AM = $600/shift (Weekday After Hour Service is “phone only” and rarely requires physician to come in)
- Weekend After Hour Service – Saturday/Sunday, 4:00 PM – 8:00 AM = $600/shift (Weekend After Hour Service is “phone only” and rarely requires physician to come in)
- Weekend Day Service Hours – Saturday/Sunday, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM = $1,800/shift (Weekend day coverage expectation: up to 17 patients/day)
- Total estimated annual compensation (based on 24 Weekday After Hour Services, 24 Weekend Day Services) = $425,600 ANNUAL
- Signing bonus and relocation package negotiable
With a population of approximately 200,000, the community offers affordable housing and close proximity to many Northern California locations such as San Francisco (90 miles), Sacramento (75 miles), Monterey/Carmel, various wine regions, Lake Tahoe and Yosemite National Park. Enjoy all that Northern California has to offer from the Sierras to the sea!
To be considered for this position - Must be MD or DO. Physicians must be board certified (or board eligible). Those candidates who have already obtained a CA medical license will be highly considered. No visa sponsorship is available at this time.
Please attach a copy of your CV.
Modesto is located 92 miles East of Downtown San Francisco. This is a family oriented community, without the congestion and high housing costs of the big city, but with access to the Bay Area, Napa-Sonoma, Lake Tahoe, Mammoth, Yosemite, the California Delta Waterway and more.
Doctors Medical Center of Modesto was opened on July 7, 1962, by a group of local physicians. In 1979, to better reflect its full scope of services, Doctors Hospital of Modesto was renamed Doctors Medical Center.
A $72 million expansion allows Doctors Medical Center to meet the growing health care needs in the areas of trauma, cardiology, high-risk obstetrics, neonatal intensive care, neurology and oncology.
Today, Doctors Medical Center has established itself in the Central Valley as a provider of quality medical care and treatment.
The 465-bed, multispecialty hospital is part of Tenet HealthSystem, a nationwide provider of health care services. Doctors Medical Center is fully accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations, is licensed by the state of California and is an approved provider of benefits for many insurance plans in addition to Medicare and Medi-Cal.