General Surgery Job In Florida
General Surgery Program Director Needed in Northeast FloridaNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Florida based Medical Center is seeking a General Surgery Program Director to lead the hospital in the development and implementation of a new General Surgery Residency Program.
- This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced, motivated leader to have input on building a program from the ground up.
- Work at a full service 317 bed acute care hospital
- Qualified Candidates must be Board Certified in General Surgery
- Must have a minimum of five years of experience as a Program Director or Associate Director
- Must have previous leadership/administrative experience
- Must be willing to combine administrative and diagnostic (teaching) responsibilities (50/50)
- Must have strong administrative and team building skills
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Authority and accountability for the operation of the General Surgery residency program
- Development of curriculum, policies, and procedures for the program
- Obtaining and maintaining ACGME accreditation and state approval
- Recruiting residents into the program and developing evaluation process for performance
- Participating in competency evaluations of residents
- The hospital is now considering additional programs for the future which they anticipate will bring their residency population to 100 residents by the year 2020.
- Located in northeast Florida near Orlando
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.