Hospitalist Job In Greeley, Colorado
Physician - Hospitalist Job in Greeley, CONext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
EXCELLENT EMPLOYED OPPORTUNITY FOR AN EXPERIENCED HOSPITALIST WITH BANNER HEALTH IN GREELEY, COLORADO! LIVE AND WORK IN ARE AREA THAT WAS RECENTLY NAMED ONE OF THE FASTEST GROWING AND BEST PLACES TO LIVE IN THE ENTIRE NATION!
Employed model with North Colorado Medical Center.
Banner Health's Total Compensation offers:
• Competitive base salary plus productivity incentives
• Paid occurrence-based malpractice
• Sign on plus relocation
• Paid CME
• Excellent benefit package options that provide security for you and your family
• 401k plan including 4% match after year one.
North Colorado Medical Center: 398 bed regional tertiary medical center serving patients from a four-state region. Level II Trauma; Level II Nursery. Full complement of sub-specialties, 24-hour ICU with EICU support, rapid response teams and FP residency program.
With more than 300 days of sunshine, Northern Colorado is one of the best places to live and work. Spectacular views along the Rocky Mountain Front Range, great weather, endless recreational activities, cultural amenities, education and professional opportunities.
- Within one hour of majestic Rocky Mountain National Park-90 minutes to world-class ski resorts
- Biking, hiking, camping, rock climbing, hunting and fishing
- A multitude of public and private golf courses and public parks
- Cultural and historic activities throughout the year
- Thriving retail sector featuring a mix of national chains and independently-owned businesses
- Highly educated workforce & broad-based business sector leading to substantial growth along the front range
- Variety of public and private education options for K-12 and easy access to three major university (Colorado State University, University of Colorado and University of Northern Colorado) plus numerous community colleges.
SUBMIT YOUR CV FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION
Banner Health is one of the largest non-profit health care systems in the country with twenty-eight hospitals (15 in Arizona), six long term care centers and an array of other services, including primary care and specialty clinics, home care services and home medical equipment, in six Western states and is recognized for its leadership and dedication to the communities we serve. In addition, Banner Health and University of Arizona Health Network have come together to form Banner – University Medicine, a health system anchored in Phoenix and Tucson that makes the highest level of care accessible to Arizona residents. At the heart of this merger is academic medicine; research, teaching and patient care – across three academic medical centers.
We welcome you to explore the opportunity to be a key contributor within our award-winning network of hospitals, clinics, research facilities and physician practices.
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, Banner University Medical Group (BUMG) recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. BUMG is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer.