Anesthesiology Job In Medford, Oregon
Locum Tenens Coverage is Required from Anesthesiologist in Oregon CPH# JOB-2451203Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Locum tenens doctors deliver highly valued services in community health centers, health professional shortage areas, low-income districts, and other urban locations in need. To be a part of this revolution in care, contact your personal CompHealth representative today.
- BC required
- 7 am - 4 pm Monday - Friday
- No call
- Epic EMR
- Must have PALS, BLS, and ACLS certification
- Personally performed anesthesia services
- General and multi-specialty cases
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.