Hospitalist Job In Appleton, Wisconsin
Round in Skilling Nursing and Assisted Living Facilities in Wisconsin CPH# JOB-2452004Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
You will be employed by the health care system with a generous base salary, signing bonus, and 35 days of PTO per year. You will also be offered medical benefits, retirement plans, relocation assistance, CME time and stipend, and malpractice insurance.
Contact Chris Ballard today to find out more about this lucrative opportunity with a great work life balance. Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and call 954.837.2605 for immediate consideration on this and other great options.
- No weeeknd or holidays required
- 35 days of PTO
- Patient census 10 to 12
- Nurses take vitals, prep documents, and prioritize work load for physician
- Coordinated visits allow for flexible schedule (start/end time)
- Mobile and electronic platform; labs and x-rays quickly available
- Competitive guaranteed salary
- $4,500/yr includes both CME and Technology Benefit
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.