Hospitalist Job In Appleton, Wisconsin
Round in Skilling Nursing and Assisted Living with 35 days PTO, H1 Welcome CPH# JOB-2452004Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Direct employed by the Health Care System, generous base salary, signing bonus, and 35 days of PTO per year. Flexible work day allows you to decide your starting and ending times. Caring work environment allows you time to get to know your patients. No holiday or weekend coverage required and call schedule is 1:8.
Contact Chris Ballard today to find out more about this lucrative opportunity with a great work life balance. Email your CV to email@example.com and call 954-837-2605 for immediate consideration on this and other great options. If this location if not right for you, ask me about others. CompHealth is national and has options from coast to coast.
- No weeeknd or holidays required
- 35 days PTO
- Patient census 10-12
- Nurses take vitals, prep documents and prioritize work load for provider
- Coordinated visits allow for flexible schedule (start/end time)
- Mobile and electronic platform; labs and x-rays quickly available
- Competitive guaranteed salary
- $4,500/yr includes both CME and Technology Benefit
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.