Internal Medicine Job In Glendale, Arizona
Join Established Internal Medicine Practice in Phoenix's West ValleyNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Lourdes Kvalem: Sign in to view
An established 4-provider single specialty internal medicine group is expanding to a nearby community and needs another internal medicine physician to join the practice.
- The group has 2 Internal medicine physicians and 2 nurse practitioners.
- The medical office building is new and fully equipped and staffed.
- Typical work day involves 9a-5p Monday-Friday, seeing around 15-18 patients per day.
- Call is shared with other physician(s) and midlevel providers. Expect to share call ¼.
- 95% of the practice is outpatient.
- 5% may involve rounding on a patient, or two, in the hospital.
- By the year 2021 there will be 45 Internal Medicine Residents rotating through the hospital. There is opportunity to have an academic affiliation.
Candidates must be BE/BE in Internal Medicine, ideally comfortable with Geriatrics. Please submit your CV for immediate consideration!
Glendale is located about 20 miles northwest of Phoenix and is home to the University of Phoenix Stadium (Arizona Cardinals) and Jobing.com Arena (NHL Phoenix Coyotes). If you love sweets, Glendale has a chocolate festival every February!
Within our two decades of existence, Arrowhead Hospital has grown from an 84-bed facility to a 217-bed, nationally recognized, full-service acute care hospital. More than a million people have been treated at Arrowhead since we opened. More than 34,000 babies have been born here and the staff in the emergency department has treated almost half a million patients. We proudly combine state-of-the-art medical equipment and technology with experienced, dedicated staff to provide the highest quality patient care to you and your family. Below are just some of the steps we’ve taken to show our commitment to providing a full range of primary and specialty care:
- Accredited Chest Pain Center
- Primary Stroke Center by The Joint Commission (TJC)
- Commitment to shorter ER wait time
- Computer-assisted total joint replacement
- Birthing Center that a offers full range of services
- Outpatient Pain Management Clinic