Gastroenterology Job In North Carolina
Gastroenterology job with a fantastic Partnership in North Carolina CPH# JOB-2451420Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This partnership track opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered medical benefits, 30 days of leave, eight holidays, relocation assistance, a sign-on, life insurance, 5 days of CME and a stipend, profit sharing, a 401k retirement package, and malpractice insurance.
Come live and practice in a pleasant North Carolina city. This city has a low cost of living but is large enough to have a great university, an airport, diverse retail, and great dining. This city has been named one of the best in some national awards. You will be only a short drive away from sunny, warm vacations on famous beaches.
Our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience in the industry.
To get started, please contact Austyn at 801.930.3363 or email your CV to email@example.com.
- Opportunity offers tremendously competitive base salary
- Large MSG with a great referral base and early partnership
- ERCP & EUS are welcome but not required
- A wonderful collegial group of Doctors where everyone gets along well
- Come on board and share a terrific call with partners
- 30 days of leave, 8 holidays, 5 days of CME and a stipend
- Relocation assistance and a sign-on bonus
- Profit sharing and a 401k retirement package
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.