Family Medicine Job In Union, New Jersey
Primary Care Physician Job in New Jersey Minutes from NYC CPH# JOB-2452798Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This employed position offers a competitive compensation package. You will also receive malpractice insurance, health benefits, life insurance, a retirement package, and relocation assistance.
Come live and practice in this upscale community just forty minutes from NYC. It is a it is a safe and family-friendly city with endless retail stores in the area.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any other PC job, contact CompHealth today.
To begin talking about this position, please contact Maghan Wilbur directly at 203.663.9355 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org..
- Join two physicians in a private practice
- 20 to 25 patients per day
- Four or five day work week
- Outpatient or traditional practice model
- Top tier benefits and compensation
- Upscale NYC suburb in New Jersey
- Board certified or board eligible
- Residents welcome to apply
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.